Tuesday, March 31, 2020


Times have changed…

I know these are trying times for all of us. Our world, not just our own country, is now in “lock-down.”  Never even imagined something like this could happen.

I have been debating what to do for the next month or so. I’ve spent so much time crafting and playing with newer products for so long, well, now I think I owe it to myself and my husband to get our home put back in order. So, this will be my last blog for the time being.

Before I close down, thought I would share this poem by Donna Ashworth.

History will remember when the world stopped 
And the flights stayed on the ground 
And the cars parked on the street
And the trains didn’t run.

History will remember when the schools closed
And the children stayed indoors  
And the medical staff walked towards the fire
And they did not run.

History will remember when the people sang
On their balconies, in isolation   
But so much together
In courage and song.

History will remember when the people fought
For their old and weak 
Protected the vulnerable          
By doing nothing at all.

History will remember when the virus left
And the houses opened 
And the people came out 
And hugged and kissed    
And started again

Kinder than before.

Thank you for all your support during this world situation.
Please stay safe.
God Bless You and Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment