Wednesday, April 18, 2018


That Lacquerware Look…

Thank you for stopping by today.  For the first morning in more than a week, there was no new snow on the ground. There might be hope for a real Michigan spring yet.

Currently, I’m in need of a few Thank You and Thinking of You cards. Had sort of a direction in mind until I watched a Gina K Designs video entitled “Lacquerware Inspired” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WzF7RorNTg) and that changed my mind. I really love Gina’s videos. I’ve learned a great deal from that talented lady. If you have not discovered her yet, please look her up.

If you watched the video, you can see what products I used with the exception of using this beautiful cherry blossom from Stampin’ Up’s retired Indescribable Gift collection.

If you try this oriental lacquer look, let our followers see your work.

Till next time,
May God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment