Tuesday, June 4, 2019


Visiting Sandy Parker…

Recently, Jim and I had the great honor to visit Sandy and Rich Parker. It was an experience we both will long remember. They are truly a wonderful couple and their fur-babies are so adorable and loving.  

The purpose of the visit was to show Sandy how to create Foamiran Flowers. So today, I wish to have you view her YouTube show “Crafting for Almost Everyone” at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGv7BuqCgPM. This is part 1 of our creative adventure. 

In this video, you will see some of Jim’s creative handiwork and what has become my Flower Making Inspiration Book. (See if you can spot Liz Marsden's excellent tutorial.} Sandy also shows a few of my creations plus a fantastic Lily that Sandy and I made as a practice piece. She did great!

 

Thank you for popping over – hope you enjoy what Sandy shares with you. She has done a wonderful job with her presentation.

Thank you, my friend. Let’s do it again Sandy.

Till next time,
May God Bless You and Yours





1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the 1st video; looking forward to the next one, making the flowers.

    ReplyDelete