Tuesday, February 18, 2020


Hand-Painted Card Fronts…





The other day, while sorting through my “sent-card” files, I was surprised by the number of hand-painted cards that I have done over the years. For me, having the freedom to create with a brush was always so relaxing. A few of the cards that I’m showing today, were finished during an extremely difficult time in my life. During a 5 month period, I was battling heart problems, a second cancer and the decision to amputate my arm. For solace, I created cards and painted a wall mural.








At present, I am working on ideas to incorporate my unusual acrylic painting style with accents using Pan Pastels. This will probably happen within the next two months.









Meanwhile, please take a look at my past passion and let me know what you think…and yes, it is mostly what I call my fantasy brush work. 


Till next time, I hope you will explore all creative avenues.





May God Bless You and Yours…

2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow wow, these are stunningly gorgeous, I totally love them, so glad I didn't miss them, I'm full of flu at the minute on top of having a 9 week old puppy in the house, plus my daughters when she's at work, so finding time is difficult at the minute, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liz. Sure hope you are over the flu. I've been lucky thus far. Take care while you enjoy the puppy!

    ReplyDelete