Saturday, February 15, 2020


The Birch Tree…

I want to share that it’s a beautiful morning here in Michigan. The sky is, in all reality, a new color today – blue, a lovely dark baby blue – not gray. And there is a two-million-watt light bulb brightening up our diamond-like sparkling snow.

Well that has nothing to do with my project today but, as I said, I just wanted to share.

We did something that is rather new for me. I’ve had a few people ask that I demo how to do a multi-layer stamping. Because they are almost 300 miles from us, I decided to do a video and to share it with you on our FB site - Let’s make Cards.


Video oops! Envelope size is 6 ½” Sq, not 8 ½”






Oh well!  Please, feel free to take a look and hopefully join us. We are inviting and encouraging card-crafters from beginners to pros to share their works with us.  

Please remember, we are a “family-friendly” site.











Materials:
Stamp: Birch Tree by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Gina K Design Dye Inks – Warm Cocoa, Sandy Beach, Kraft, Dark Sage, Jelly Bean Green, and Key Lime
Pan Pastel’s – Diarylide Yellow and Orange
Brush – Ecotools: Large Shadow
Stampin’ Up’s Stamparatus


Till next time – God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment