Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Looking Ahead…



Thank you for looking in today. I hope your winter is going well and you are staying warm. I’m still reorganizing and experimenting (maybe I should call it playing) with some of my other forms of “mischief!”

Being a card crafter, I wanted get a head start for upcoming holidays. Easter is not really that far off (April the First) and I would like to do something special for a few of our friends and family.

I had seen a great idea using two of my recently purchased unbranded dies and decided to go with that look.  It would be nice to acknowledge the original designer but I can not find the lady’s name (sorry.)

The flowers are created from a light pink foam (Foamiran) and die cut from Heartfelt Creations’ Vintage Floret. I used Prills from USArtQuest for the flower centers.

The leaves are from some of my stock. (Not sure which company.)

The white paper is from Elizabeth Craft which is a real pleasure to work with. The layered is a soft pink pearlescent.

Hoping you will stop by here again.

Till next time,

May God Bless You and Yours.




No comments:

Post a Comment