Tuesday, January 23, 2018

My Last Green Man…


Have taken a break from my cards and decided to complete my Green Man collection. I found these characters on line more than a year ago. For most of them, there was no artist autograph. I wish I knew who did these drawings so I could credit them.

Updated Info: This drawing was
 done by Lori Taylor in 2010
This Owl-Green Man was completed with only Prismacolor Pencils. Even-though the original drawing was highly shaded, I did a lot of extra shading and enjoyed blending so many colors into this project. Working on the face left a few questions as to how to hint at the cheek and jaw line without covering the "growth" that was drawn in. 
If you get a chance, take a "card-break," and pickup something of interest to color. Color it your way. Have a creative few hours, relax and have fun... 



These are my other guys which now completes my year long project. 

 This one was also with Prismacolor Pencils.  (See the Jan. 20th post.)









These two were completed with Chameleon Pens. I love working in both medias. Hope you will give them a go sometime.


Well, till next time, I thank you for stopping by and sharing my weird passion for something just a little different.


May God Bless You and Yours...





No comments:

Post a Comment